Christmas time is here!
Yay! Melanie's Christmas break has started, her parents and brother arrive in 2 days, and we're introducing gingerbread houses and the gift exchange to the youth at New Park Road on Friday!
We leave on a whirlwind tour of Europe starting Monday, we're both excited to experience Christmas in different cultures this year! We'll put updates as to our whereabouts when we have an internet connection. We hope YOUR Christmas is wonderful, relaxing and fun!
Your continued prayer about where we will end up doing missions work is appreciated. We trust that God will continue to direct us as we wait!
Merry Christmas!
-Steve and Melanie
4 comments:
I hope you have such a blessed Christmas. If I could, I would hide in your suitcase for that amazing whirlwind tour. Take lots of pictures! You're in my prayers. I miss you both!
Merry Christmas and have fun! Love you guys!
We wish you a beautiful Christmas with your family. We all send our love,
Karen, Gregg and David Gerstenberger
Merry Christmas!!!! Love and Hugs Sheila and skylar
Post a Comment