Friday, September 7, 2007

It's almost time.


I finally received my passport today; talk about cutting it close. We leave for New York tomorrow morning, spend 2 nights and a day there, then off to London. The last few days were stressful not knowing whether my passport would show up on time, but today has been a relaxing day. In fact, Melanie is napping right now! We have a family get-together tonight then an early start tomorrow. You'll hear from us again when we arrive in London! Thanks for your prayers.

-Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you guys! Thanks for not inviting us to the family goodbye! Just kidding! But I miss you guys! Blessings :)
Julia and Bobby

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel and Steve!!

Well, I guess you are in New York now!! That is so exciting! I hope you have an amazing time, and that it is a nice rest before the giant flight to London! Don't forget to have breakfast in Central Park.. it is one of my favorite memories from NY!
I'll be keeping you in my prayers!!

Tracy